Monday, December 31, 2007

In Real Time!

What I'm posting here is still happening. It's almost live!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I moved. Megan came and visited. She lives 4 minutes up the road from me.

Photobucket
Stacie and me went and skated this spot. There's some dry spots. You should know not to skate spots with water. It will rarely end well.

Photobucket
I couldn't stop after a frontside ollie and my board and shoes took a dive.

Photobucket
It happens to the best of us...
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4314389812642761390
Blogger: S. AYERS PHOTO - Create Post
But before that...
Photobucket
Stacie battles the Frontside Flip.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Judaism holla!

Photobucket
So after both being over it we went back to my house to watch Katt Williams' new DVD.

It's not as exciting as it seems.

Actually, Stacie just left as I finished this so I guess it's past tense now. Weak.

No comments: