Friday, December 21, 2007

Pre Christmas Shreddin'.

Everyone's off of school for Christmas so we went out shredding. Took the Beach Side New Smyrna kids out to a street spot. "The Edge Bump."

Photobucket
Matty warmed 'er up with a Pop-Shove It Tail Grab.
Photobucket
Alec got caught slippin'.
Photobucket
Stacie came along and made pretty quick work of this Pop-Shove It.
Photobucket
Yo, Alec!
Photobucket
The sky was so strange. Like a Tom Petty album cover. Insane.
Photobucket
The Earth Died Screaming While I Was Dreaming...
Photobucket
Stacie can't resist a street grab opportunity.
Photobucket
Good job, Cole. Sorry we left you at the spot on purpose.
Photobucket
"Man, fuck. Fuck, man. I'm over it...fuck."
Photobucket
"It looks good..."
Photobucket
Alec always blows it on the first try but always gets it on the 2nd or 3rd try.
Photobucket
Yeah, Matt.
Photobucket
Zach was encouraging his brother.
Photobucket
"I think I can do it..."
Photobucket
"Dude, a-huh huh, the tiki's got a Joint! a-huh huh."
Photobucket
Get Artsy!
Photobucket
Yo America.
Photobucket
Sid Hopeless.
Photobucket
Kim and Dem were in the shop getting the Friday night festivities going.
Photobucket
This T-Shirt choice was great. I have to work tomorrow so I had to miss tonight's Shaqueefa demo in Tampa so this shirt felt like I was back on E. Columbus Blvd.
Photobucket
Funny story about these shoes, CJ IM'ed me really excited about them and all I sad was "Those are so queer." About a minute and a half after all he replied was "Everyone else likes them." and signed off. It's still funny.
Photobucket
Swear to God, I told CJ this was for my blog and he made this face.

No comments: