Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ghetto X-Mas Party

Went back to Tampa for the Holidays and went a little early so I could go to SPoT's Christmas Costume Party. Prepare for a long post. I ran into a lot of old friends and I shot a lot of photos.

Photobucket
Hello, Ybor.

Photobucket
Tampa/Lakeland OG Mike Goodwine was there as Santa. You could sit on Santa's lap and get a polariod shot.

Photobucket
Barak took the offer.

Photobucket
Adam Burgess, AKA Sadam, AKA SZA SAD just got back from a year in Japan a couple days ago. Welcome back to Tampa.

Photobucket
Drunk Aaron was there with his newest invention. The beer glove.

Photobucket
Ian Gow has been in SF for a while making it happen with a skateboard career. Welcome back.

Photobucket
Levi Combs caught him with this dildo (a party favor) later on.

Photobucket
Gator Skate Shop's own Project Pat!

Photobucket
Chris Fulton came out. Me and this dude go back a few years.

Photobucket
Dodge was there with his girl. I walkd by him with my camera and he just looked at me and slowly flipped me off. "Do you want a photo, Ryan?"
"Yeah."

Photobucket
Ryan Clements ran the gangster costume again. He tricked about 10 people before they realized it was him. He confronted and insulted me, and right before I 'did something about it' he was like, "It's me, Clements."

Photobucket
Giles was there in some sort of half-assed gangster costume.

Photobucket
Who is this dude?

Photobucket
Trailer Park Mafia head honcho Trailer Park Tyler! The funniest and sketchiest dude I know.

Photobucket
Frank Branca's girlfriend Alyssa set him up with a PBR beer bong a few minutes later.

Photobucket
The Gator Skate Shop crew and Mike Goodwine.

Photobucket
Abdias was home for Christmas. It's weird to me that there's kids out there who consider Abdias to be one of their favorite skaters. Not because he's not really really good, but just because I've known this dude for 5 years or so. But anyhow, good idea kids.

Photobucket
Aaron strapped a few too many beers to his glove and went home pretty early.

Photobucket
Drinker Pat was on the scene.

Photobucket
Rob Meronek came out with some ill glasses.

Part 2 coming soon... and by soon I mean, as soon as Photobucket quits fucking up.

No comments: