Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Jumped Off.

Photobucket
Epic skate spot downtown.

Photobucket
The guy who runs the Ocean Deck corner store. He even held me down on a discount on a Dominican cigar.

Photobucket
May your exposures be long and your photos be in focus. Happy New Year!!!!

Photobucket
This crew was going nuts. Making fun of everything out there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thi is why I went out. Fireworks photos for the newspaper.

Photobucket
This bar is always knocking the most gangster shit every time I pass it. In the 10 minutes I was by it shooting photos I heard Juvenille's "Back Dat Ass Up", Lil Scrappy and Bubba Sparxxx's "Ms New Booty". ILL!

Photobucket
Photobucket
She made me take this.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS PREDICTIONS:

Photobucket
"Try to look tougher. Even in ridiculous hats!"

Photobucket
"Keep it feminine."

Photobucket
"Keep the short lease on them hoes!"

Photobucket
Piggybacking on your good memories. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: