Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lurk On, You Crazy Diamond.

Photobucket
Sarasota's Chris Fulton was in ffect selling his Fresh Park wares.

Photobucket
Cretian Animals.

Photobucket
Trailer Park Tyler of SPoT Christmas Party fame was there looking like Trick Daddy and shit...

Photobucket
Weird concept.

Photobucket
This security guard didn't tell me I couldn't have a camera out, but another one did. I was abut to shoot a photo of Chris Fulton and Frank Branca and he told me I couldn't have a camera in the convention center. "So I can't just shoot a photo of my friend who I've known since I was 15 years old?"
"No, and I'll have you kicked out if you shoot any more photos."

I shot more photos.

Photobucket
My old friend Jeff was there. It had been way too long. He's known me and taken care of me with product and life advice since I was a youngin'.

Photobucket
Adventures in Gonzoland part 2: Labe* Hunt!
*: A "Labe" is short for labia, a term for a woman.

Photobucket
Oh my God! Sid The Package! Behind the Volcom booth's bar already wasted at 5:00PM.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sid and I did a 3 or 4 day New England trip last March. He's a blast.

Photobucket
Frank Branca's girlfriend Alyssa makes another appearance plus 1.

Photobucket
The Trailer Park Mafia straight outta Fort Meade, FL.

Photobucket
Fun Story: So I'm leaving the trade show and my Mom calls me. We're talking and she asks "What are you doing after this then?" (remember my Mother is a stern anti alcohol Couthern Baptist. I am not.)
"Oh, I'm gonna go drinkin' with the Gator boys. What about it?"
She got so ried up I handed the phone to Tyler and they started talking about Jesus or something. You just hear him saying "I got the Lord ya dig. But I slip sometimes..."
When I get the phone back she goes "I like that Tyler. He's a nice boy."

Photobucket
Tall Tee and Alyssa. She asked if she looked "tough" I replied with
"You look like the toughest kindergarten teacher ever."
Turns out she's a preschool teacher. They went off to get beers. Could you visualize your preschool teacher getting drunk? Traumatizing.

Photobucket
See you dudes next go around.

No comments: