Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Of Moving & Loss.

Daytona Beach sucks really bad, so I'm moving to Bushnell, Florida. This is a very very small town where my Mom & Step Dad live. I also went to High School here. I don't like referring to it as my hometown, as I lived in Lakeland longer but whatev's, I'm avoiding the point. The point is I'm moving back in with my parents. Sick! Silver lining on the rain cloud: Moving to NYC in September.

Photobucket
Mountains of crap. These however are books, and not crap.

Photobucket
It's kind of hard figuring out what to take and what to toss. This is obviously a "take".

Photobucket
Surprisingly my Mom isn't a big Slick Rick fan. An unfortunate toss.

Photobucket
Toss it all.

Photobucket
My career is in those binders.

Photobucket
While this would look swell in my family's living room, I don't think it will make the cut.

Photobucket
The entire time I've lived here I've never used the pool. This town has ruined me.

Photobucket
Modest Mouse in Orlando ticket for sale.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Johnny Cash poster was up for so long I took the tacks out and it stayed up.

Photobucket
My first camera is certainly a keeper.

Photobucket
A birthday card from the lovely Bee is a taker too.

Photobucket
Dang, I found a copy of the first Coda Skateboards catalog.

Photobucket
Found some paintings I did in 10th grade. So embarrassing. Immediately threw them out.

Photobucket
So bummed I can't take this to NY. I'm going to surprise my Mom and give it to her.

Photobucket
I have a friend whose alias is "The Boxcutter Bandit". Gangster.

Photobucket
Clothes I've had for like 4 years that don't fit anymore. Come over and go through them and come up on some clothes or I'm tossing them to Good Will.

Photobucket
In more hear breaking news, I can't take the cat. Someone who loves animals and doesn't eat them come take her.

No comments: