Monday, June 9, 2008

No Title

I'd love to call this post "endless bummer" but since there's already a blog titled that and it's a pretty over used play on words I won't call my coverage of Daytona's "Endless Summer" festival "The Endless Bummer Festival". It has no title as a result. Sorry dudes.

Photobucket
Started the day with a skate down the sidewalk and a collision with the rear end of this car. Awesome. Not even a cup of coffee in me yet and I'm already taking slams.

Photobucket
I'm off and on about regretting or enjoying my new haircut.

Photobucket
Awesome.

Photobucket
Nothing says "Buy with confidence" like putting all of a cars paper work in the window. Good show, sir.

Photobucket
Thank you US Government.

Photobucket
The new government housing is pretty nice. Generosity is becoming fashionable again.

Photobucket
I've always liked this building.

Photobucket
A dutch gas station.

Photobucket
Potential skate spot.

Photobucket
At the festival it was a total hippy jam.

Photobucket
I'm not sure what dreadlock hippy pirate santa's deal was, but I'm sure he was protesting something.

Photobucket
Some park bums came out and then got into a drunken argument. At 1:00pm.

Photobucket
Then he peaced out with his chick.

Photobucket
The city employees enjoyed themselves.

Photobucket
Pirate rasta santa, biochemical waste guy wearing crocs and the city worker all in one photos. If you like people watching as much as I do, this is pretty enjoyable.

Photobucket
I'm outta here. The Dirt City booth had some nice art out though.

Photobucket
I was hating on the hippy's so I went to the Bucks. As far as the hippy's go, I won't get into it but I was sour from my slam and the hot weather so the participants of the fest felt my mental wrath. Sorry for the, uh, bad vibes.

After my hateful mental wrath, a photo shoot with Tone in the recording studio.
Photobucket
Being in a recording studio isn't as exciting as it seems, despite many people's popular opinion. In reality unless you're a musician it's rather boring and mundane after a couple times.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Despite looking annoyed, Tone is always happy, he just looks hard.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The night ended with a little bout of the old social anxiety and the only photo I could shoot that can fill a place to wrap things up is:
Photobucket

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: