Saturday, April 5, 2008

BCR You Serious?

BCR stands for "Black College Reunion" and it's a wild weekend of big rims, big personalities and big booty. Usually pretty wild and something I try to avoid but this year I got a photo assignment from www.urbanlinkz.com to shoot photos of the madness.

Since I'm kind of considered "The Rap Guy" buy a lot of my white friends they all had something to say along the lines of "That sounds right up your alley".

Dear white friends, it's all about subtle differences. I'm a 90's New York Hip-Hop man. I don't snap dance nor do I get crunk. I'm also way too fond of Morrissey and Belle & Sebastian to get crunk. It's like oil and water.

Anyhow, here's that madness I talked about earlier...

Photobucket
Lots of this happening.

Photobucket
Sometimes when I get bored I try to cook up something lame to say as a joke, but don't say it. In this case I would've said the whitest thing possible: "What's Memphis 10? There's only 2 of you guys."

Photobucket
I don't think that kid belongs to this guy.

Photobucket
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lots of flaunting happening.

Photobucket
With songs from 2 Live Crew running through my head...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If only they had size 13's...

Photobucket
3 Musketeer's car?!?!?!?!?!!?

Photobucket
Now it's just getting ridiculous.

Photobucket
There is no more appropriote ending to this post than this photo.

No comments: