Friday, March 7, 2008

Life & Grimes.

Sorry it's been so long since a post. I've had some wild computer problem issues. I bought a new Macbook so I'm assured my problems are over.Anyhow...

Photobucket
Went way out to Bethune Beach to shoot photos of the always fantastic Kim Roberts.

Photobucket
Pretty sweet set-up.

Photobucket
Pick the jams.

Photobucket
Getting down.


Photobucket
Edgewater Skatepark sesh the other day. Thomas did this ollie up Noseslide. When I figure out the HTML codes I'll animate the sequence and upload it.

Photobucket
Same with Trent's Front Crook here.

Photobucket
Ethan Wilson was getting rad too.

Photobucket
Cigwater.

Photobucket
The skies were crazy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More updates ahead. This Mac is so ill. I'm already hooked.

No comments: