Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blurry...on purpose?

I had to shoot some photos with long exposure for school so I shot skate photos. Say it with me: MULTI-TASKING!

Photobucket
Thomas was showing the new "mini quarterpipe" what's good. This thing is so fun.

Photobucket
Little Matt shocks me every time I skate with him. He was launching up the mini quarter onto the deck with a kickflip and manualing off of the deck. So he set up a landing.

Photobucket
Thomas is wayyyy too loud for his own good.

Photobucket
Is this technically a dork trick? Nosegrab to fakie on the mini quarter.

Photobucket
This kid was in the redneck family next door. He was hyped.

Photobucket
Incriminating.

Photobucket
We called CJ in Colorado for a technical issue I needed to clear up.

Photobucket
This was the assignment. Basically blurry on purpose.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Matt Smith.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The many moods of Matty.
He's single ladies. And he's also 12. If you're into the younger men this is your best bet.

Thanks Inlet Charley's Skate Shop posse. See you next time!

By the way, next time will be February 23rd for their video premiere of "Chocolate Milc" in association with DC Shoes. I'll have a photo showing going on. Prints are $15.00 so support the arts and my sneaker habit and buy some!

No comments: